Our standard units for machining various materials such as wood, plastics or composites cover a wide range of common applications.
However, we face up to individual challenges and find a solution together with the customer that is tailored to his requirements.
For customer-specific applications, we are happy to perform development work and manufacture corresponding special units.
Here you will find our latest specially developed aggregates.
Aggregate for driving wooden dowels
Dowel insertion aggregate
Aggregate for driving pre-glued wooden dowels into the edge.
- fully automated insertion of wooden dowels directly in the processing machine
- no separate machine needed
- no manual working steps
- swiveling → driving in 2 directions possible without using dowel glue
Floating for radial and axial machining
SOFT TOUCH 3D FUNCTION LINE
Floating aggregate for defined edge processing on curved molded parts on 5-axis systems or robot systems.
- Radial AND axial probing
- Deburring of wood/plastic/aluminum/GFK/CFK/natural materials
CNC aggregate for automated printing of labels
Label printer aggregate
Automated application of adhesive labels to machined panels for simplified picking and labeling.
- Commissioning on CNC machines, primarily on nesting machines
- Identification of individual carcass elements
- Change aggregate
- without power supply (generated in the aggregate)
- Data exchange via Wi-Fi
Floating aggregate for inserting the Clamex groove in the edge
SOFT TOUCH PRO FUNCTION LINE
Clamex groove in the edge for workpieces with thickness variations.
The SOFT TOUCH PRO FUNCTION LINE is suitable for this type of machining and is equipped with a special touch feeler especially for this application.
- floated insertion of Clamex grooves
- groove width is generated by rotation of the aggregate
- only suitable for machines with C-axis (aggregate must be rotated 360° for machining)
Angular unit for processing quartz glass
Quartz glass processing with angle aggregate
Grinding processing of slots in quartz glass for the production of carriers of wafers for the semiconductor industry.